Trust and Legal Excellence
$1,338,000.00 Award for Lower Manhattan Financial Worker with lung cancer
$1,010,000.00 Award for court officer working in Downtown Manhattan suffering from ovarian cancer
Satisfied Clients’ Praise
“You Were Always Available to Answer My Questions”“Dear Gregg,
Thank you for your help. When I first spoke to you I was not sure I had a good case and did not understand the legal process for proceeding with my claim. The lawyers at Borri Law Offices made me feel like my case was a priority. You were always available to answer my questions, explain my options and pursued my case vigorously. And the result was better than I had hoped for!
I would recommend Borri Law Offices without hesitation.
— Stuart A. Smith – Oceanside, NY
Office Worker in Financial Industry
Peer-rated AV, Very Highest in Ethical and Highest Level of Professional Excellence by the most respected legal rating service, 140 year-old Martindale-Hubbell legal directory
Contact Us for a Free Case Consultation
9/11 Cancer News
- How Do You Know If Your Cancer Is Caused By 9/11?
- Bill to Replenish Funding of 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Gains Momentum
- 9/11 Hodgkin Lymphoma Victims Eligible for Compensation
- 9/11 Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Victims Eligible for Compensation
- 9/11 Colon and Rectal Cancer Victims Entitled to Compensation