Over $150 Million Collected for Cancer Victims
$2,085,599.00 Award for Family of Lower Manhattan Insurance Executive diagnosed with lung cancer
$1,867,195.10 Award for Lower Manhattan Financial Industry worker diagnosed with eye cancer, preventing him from continuing his work
Get a Free Consultation
Satisfied Clients’ Praise
“Always Responsive” - “Highly Recommend”“Mr. Borri and his staff have been wonderful since the beginning of the process, walking me through each step of the way. Always very responsive. I highly recommend this law firm."
— Eva – Brooklyn, NY
NYPD Worker – 9/11 Victim
Peer-rated AV, Very Highest in Ethical and Highest Level of Professional Excellence by the most respected legal rating service, 140 year-old Martindale-Hubbell legal directory
9/11 Cancer News
- 9/11 Uterine/Endometrial Cancer Victims Entitled to Compensation from Victim Compensation Fund
- 9/11 Colon Cancer Victims Entitled to Compensation
- 9/11 Prostate Cancer Victims Entitled To Compensation
- How Do You Know If Your Cancer Is Caused By 9/11 Dust and Fumes?
- 9/11 Hodgkin Lymphoma Victims Eligible for Compensation