Trust and Legal Excellence
$1,338,000.00 Award for Lower Manhattan Financial Worker with lung cancer
$1,010,000.00 Award for court officer working in Downtown Manhattan suffering from ovarian cancer
Satisfied Clients’ Praise
“Always Responsive” - “Highly Recommend”“Mr. Borri and his staff have been wonderful since the beginning of the process, walking me through each step of the way. Always very responsive. I highly recommend this law firm."
— Eva – Brooklyn, NY
NYPD Worker – 9/11 Victim
Peer-rated AV, Very Highest in Ethical and Highest Level of Professional Excellence by the most respected legal rating service, 140 year-old Martindale-Hubbell legal directory
Contact Us for a Free Case Consultation
9/11 Cancer News
- How Do You Know If Your Cancer Is Caused By 9/11?
- Bill to Replenish Funding of 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Gains Momentum
- 9/11 Hodgkin Lymphoma Victims Eligible for Compensation
- 9/11 Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Victims Eligible for Compensation
- 9/11 Colon and Rectal Cancer Victims Entitled to Compensation