$1,315,000.00 Award for Lower Manhattan restaurant worker with sarcoma, caught in the dust cloud
$1,023,000.00 Award for Lower Manhattan financial industry worker with disabling respiratory disease
Get a Free Consultation
Satisfied Clients’ Praise
“Very Professional and Easy to Work With”"Greg and Ben have been wonderful to work with. I was a contractor with FEMA during the response to world trade center attack. Got sick and needed help with filing my claim. Hard to do 18 years after the fact. With their professional guidance and knowledge we were able to win our case. Very professional and easy to work with."
— Jesse Bailey – Temple, PA
Truck Driver Volunteer in Rescue & Recovery Effort – 9/11 Cancer Victim
Peer-rated AV, Very Highest in Ethical and Highest Level of Professional Excellence by the most respected legal rating service, 140 year-old Martindale-Hubbell legal directory
9/11 Cancer News
- How Do You Know If Your Cancer Is Caused By 9/11?
- Bill to Replenish Funding of 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Gains Momentum
- 9/11 Hodgkin Lymphoma Victims Eligible for Compensation
- 9/11 Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Victims Eligible for Compensation
- 9/11 Colon and Rectal Cancer Victims Entitled to Compensation