Over $100 Million Collected for Cancer Victims
$2,000,000.00 Award for Family of NYC Department of Transportation worker with bile duct cancer
$1,338,000.00 Award for Lower Manhattan Financial Worker with lung cancer
Get a Free Consultation
Satisfied Clients’ Praise
“Very Professional and Easy to Work With”"Greg and Ben have been wonderful to work with. I was a contractor with FEMA during the response to world trade center attack. Got sick and needed help with filing my claim. Hard to do 18 years after the fact. With their professional guidance and knowledge we were able to win our case. Very professional and easy to work with."
— Jesse Bailey – Temple, PA
Truck Driver Volunteer in Rescue & Recovery Effort – 9/11 Cancer Victim
Peer-rated AV, Very Highest in Ethical and Highest Level of Professional Excellence by the most respected legal rating service, 140 year-old Martindale-Hubbell legal directory
9/11 Cancer News
- 9/11 Uterine/Endometrial Cancer Victims Will Soon Be Entitled to Compensation from Victim Compensation Fund
- 9/11 Colon Cancer Victims Entitled to Compensation
- 9/11 Prostate Cancer Victims Entitled To Compensation
- How Do You Know If Your Cancer Is Caused By 9/11 Dust and Fumes?
- 9/11 Hodgkin Lymphoma Victims Eligible for Compensation