An experienced 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund lawyer can help you obtain the compensation you deserve for your cancer or lung disease. At Borri Law Offices we have many years of experience with the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund and can:
- Determine whether your cancer or lung disease is a covered injury eligible for compensation;
- Determine whether your cancer is a “rare cancer,” not specifically listed as eligible, but in fact eligible for compensation;
- Determine whether your exposure is sufficient to qualify for compensation;
- Gather documentary evidence of your presence in the exposure zone on or after 9/11;
- Interview witnesses and draft persuasive certifications from family members, co-workers, neighbors, and/or friends, documenting your presence in the zone areas;
- Document the extent of your exposure to toxic dust and fumes from the World Trade Center site in the aftermath of 9/11;
- Document your injuries and treatment to make clear to the Victim Compensation Fund the extent of the injuries you have suffered as a result of exposure to 9/11-generated toxic materials;
- Help you apply for lifetime medical insurance and care from the World Trade Center Health Program;
- Appeal a decision of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund in the event you claim is denied or your award is inadequate.
The process of gathering the documents and witness statements necessary to submit a compelling claim to the 9/11 Victim Fund is a daunting and often overwhelming task for many people. By hiring the experienced 9/11 Cancer Fund attorneys at Borri Law Offices you get the benefit of knowledgeable and experienced attorneys advising you and preparing and submitting a complete and compelling claim for compensation on your behalf.
Over $100 Million Collected for Cancer Victims
$2,000,000.00 Award for Family of NYC Department of Transportation worker with bile duct cancer
$1,338,000.00 Award for Lower Manhattan Financial Worker with lung cancer
Get a Free Consultation
Satisfied Clients’ Praise
“Excellent Advice and Timely Response”“From start to finish, Borri Law provided excellent advice and timely response to all my questions and concerns; and most important I was successful in getting compensation. I would not hesitate to use them again."
— Mike B. – Lake Worth, FL
Office Worker in Financial Industry – 9/11 Victim
Peer-rated AV, Very Highest in Ethical and Highest Level of Professional Excellence by the most respected legal rating service, 140 year-old Martindale-Hubbell legal directory
9/11 Cancer News
- 9/11 Uterine/Endometrial Cancer Victims Will Soon Be Entitled to Compensation from Victim Compensation Fund
- 9/11 Colon Cancer Victims Entitled to Compensation
- 9/11 Prostate Cancer Victims Entitled To Compensation
- How Do You Know If Your Cancer Is Caused By 9/11 Dust and Fumes?
- 9/11 Hodgkin Lymphoma Victims Eligible for Compensation