$10.2 Billion Available for Eligible 9/11 Responders, Downtown Office and Maintenance Workers, Residents and Students
9/11 Responders, Cleanup Workers, Office Workers, Residents and Students in Lower Manhattan, diagnosed with cancer or a respiratory or gastrointestinal condition may be entitled to money compensation for pain and suffering, lost income, and medical care. The September 11th Victim Compensation Fund has more than $10.2 billion dollars available for eligible victims suffering from 9/11 related cancers and/or 9/11 related medical conditions. The 9/11 Cancer Fund Lawyers at Borri Law Offices can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Compensation Available for 70+ Cancers and Other 9/11 Related Illnesses
Thousands of rescue and recovery workers and people working and living in Lower Manhattan on and after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks were exposed to toxic dust and have been diagnosed with some of the 70+ Cancers covered by the Victim Compensation Fund as well as other 9/11 related illnesses. More victims are being diagnosed everyday. If you’ve been diagnosed with a cancer or other 9/11 related condition, and you were present in Lower Manhattan between September 11, 2001 and May 30, 2002, you owe it to yourself to find out if you are entitled to help from the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund.
Substantial Awards Available
- Up to $250,000 for pain and suffering
- Plus, additional benefits for lost earnings and medical bills
- Plus, lost future earnings if you are disabled
- Death benefits include an additional $250,000 death benefit, a $100,000 spousal benefit, a $100,000 dependent benefit and compensation for lost future earnings
Excellent Results Achieved by Borri Law
Our success rate is better than 98%. That’s right, we get compensation for practically every claimant we take to determination.1
- $1,315,000 for Downtown Worker caught in dust cloud
- $1,338,000 for Lower Manhattan Financial Worker
- $1,011,000 for NYC Firefighter who was a Responder at Ground Zero
- $1,023,000 for Lower Manhattan Financial Worker
- $1,010,000 for Court Officer working in Lower Manhattan
Our eligible cancer claimants typically receive awards of at least $250,000, and many receive much larger awards.
In fact, very eligible cancer claimant represented by Borri Law has received at least $250,000 tax-free except several eligible prostate cancer claimants who have received awards of $200,000 or $250,000 depending on the severity of their disease.1
1. Statistics as of 9/127/2019
Compensation for Cancer Deaths Also Available
If you lost a loved one due to cancer, you may be entitled to substantial compensation. Awards for decedent claim are often twice the amount of awards for living claims, and can include compensation for pain and suffering, loss suffered by a spouse and children and lost earnings. The average award to Borri Law death claimants is over $550,000 tax free. It is important that deaths claim be registered promptly.
Still Time To Register New Claims
It is not too late for responders, office workers, cleanup workers, residents and students to register with the 9/11 Cancer Fund but time is of the essence. Do not delay and learn later that you made your claim is too late. Borri Law Offices has 20 years of experience with cancer-related claims and other injury claims and our dedicated attorneys can determine how to best present your claim and help you get the compensation you deserve.
If You Have Been Diagnosed with Cancer Since 9/11, We May Be Able to Get You Substantial Compensation
Trust and Legal Excellence
$1,338,000.00 Award for Lower Manhattan Financial Worker with lung cancer
$1,010,000.00 Award for court officer working in Downtown Manhattan suffering from ovarian cancer
Satisfied Clients’ Praise
"Outstanding and Always Available""I found Mr.Borri and his staff to be outstanding and always available to guide me through this somewhat complex process. Many thanks."
— Charles W. – Woodland Park, NJ
Financial Worker in Lower Manhattan- 9/11 Victim
Peer-rated AV, Very Highest in Ethical and Highest Level of Professional Excellence by the most respected legal rating service, 140 year-old Martindale-Hubbell legal directory
Contact Us for a Free Case Consultation
9/11 Cancer News
- How Do You Know If Your Cancer Is Caused By 9/11?
- Bill to Replenish Funding of 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund Gains Momentum
- 9/11 Hodgkin Lymphoma Victims Eligible for Compensation
- 9/11 Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Victims Eligible for Compensation
- 9/11 Colon and Rectal Cancer Victims Entitled to Compensation